Friday, April 3, 2009

what a sucka I am

Well fans, it appears I've been duped. What I thought was a good move (dumping Comcast) turns out to be quite the contrary. Unless you look at the money saving part. That part of the deal is still intact.

I am only half happy now unlike yesterday when I was stupiridiculously happy.

I did not get what I wanted. The DirectTV salesperson (let's not be shy about it) LIED to my ear (we were on the phone).

One frickin' channel. That's all I cared about.

I don't care about:
  • Comcast Sportsnet Bay Area
  • Comcast Sportsnet Chicago
  • Comcast Sportsnet New England
  • Comcast Sportsnet New York
  • Comcast Sportsnet Mid-Atlantic (Washington DC)
I do care about: Comcast Sportsnet Philly

Boy, I screwed up real bad.

Note to Comcast Sportsnet Philly:

I'm sorry I left you. What a fool I am! I will return I promise. Please do what you can to let the Phillies and Sixers and Flyers have awesome championship seasons. I will be watching from afar, mostly on the 11pm news highlights. I will come back to you and never let go again, after my effing 2 year agreement with DirectTV is up and I rip this dog-humping hunk of metal off the side of my house. I am sending my love, to keep you warm and snuggly.

Joe

Later today DirectTV is getting a phone call. Lock your doors and windows. It's gonna get ugly.

2 comments:

Mark Harter said...

What were you thinking???!!!! I could have told you that. Goo.

4texans said...

Uh oh!