Tuesday, February 2, 2010

L O S T 2/2 8pm

Tonight is the beginning of the end. The final season of my favorite show begins. I'm anxious to see how they start it because in the final moment of last season Jacob was killed, Locke was dead-alive-dead-wait, alive? (I know, you're mind is blowing) and the plane crash survivors detonated a nuclear bomb and killed themselves. Or did they? This was after they unknowingly traveled back in time to 1974. Gripping shit. I'm shaking with excitement.

Grab a beer and tune in Tuesday night @ 8pm ET on ABC to witness how the most thought-provoking show (besides anything on HBO) winds down. Creativity and drama times one million (c+d x 1,000,000).

With all this being said, it better be f-ing good. You are warned, ABC. Now cut me a check.

1 comment:

Sraikh said...

I cannot wait Cannot...
I am throwing the kids in bed at 7.15,making some cocktails and snacks and then watching TV...
We'll discuss tomorrow