Sunday, June 7, 2009

damn it

After all the big talk of Friday's post I have managed to break my string of consecutive gym visits. Even though I used my time to play in a cancer benefit golf tournament on Saturday I have no excuses for today.

I guess golf can be considered exercise and it helps to know I've minded what I've put in my mouth.

My punishment: A deadline. 200 pounds by August 1, 2009 or I will throw myself off the Pennsburg Pier into The Great Pennsburg Ocean after I grow a handlebar mustache and buy billboard time for candid pics of my own very large birthmark.

It is written.

1 comment:

Nat said...

That's way too much to lose in such a short time :) Plus, if your working out, you're more likely to weigh more because of the muscles. I was just watching Rocky III I think the other day (my husband is working out and uses that for motivation) and Dolph Lundgren was someting like 260 lbs! But that's pure muscle, and he really didn't look bad.

Anyhow, good luck wiht your goals!