Wednesday, May 30, 2012

one cold foot at a time

When I woke up this morning, I thought two things: Joe, you need to get the trash out front and you haven't written in forever dude, so why don't you get on there and see what happens?

OK, the trash is done and here I am. I'm a little discouraged to see that I haven't written since last August. A lot of life has happened since then and I'm definitely pissed I didn't take the time to record at least some of these events.      Joe, you were busy. Or were you?

I guess we'll just chalk it up to being busy and move on from here. At the moment, I feel my brain bogging itself down with many thoughts but my fingers can't keep up, almost like an old computer that has too many programs running at once. I guess we'll go slow.      Pick a topic, Joe, and report. One thing at a time.

Golly, this was a lot of work, trying to explain myself. But I guess I don't need to do that. Hold it, maybe I do. I feel like I'm fighting with myself.     It's simple, Joe: witness and report. You can talk about anything. It's your blog. 


I feel like one does when they jump in a pool for that first swim of the season, when the water's impossibly cold. My doubts about keeping up with this endeavor are starting to overwhelm me.      You get used to the water, Joe. And it's fun! You can do it. In fact, you just did. See?


Hmm, I suppose I did. Thanks for the encouragement. I can and will do this! I will witness and report my clucking ass off! Let's do this!     Easy Joe, it's just a blog. 

2 comments:

Robin Myren said...

Looking forward to reading about your journey.

arlynn said...

Welcome back