Thursday, November 5, 2009

little suzie

Little Suzie* comes home from school one afternoon in a triumphant mood. Her mother asks her why she's so bubbly and vibrant. Little Suzie explains to her that the boys make her do cartwheels during after-lunch recess whenever she wears a skirt.

Mom: Oh you know why they do that Suzie? Those perverted boys want to see your underwear!

Little Suzie: I know mom! But I showed them! I took my underwear off and put them in my backpack before lunch. Stupid boys!

*the fictitious character Little Suzie is in no way associated with my wife Susan. You all know she can't do a cartwheel. Any similarities are purely coincidental.

1 comment:

arlynn said...

Susan???? Does she know you posted that? Maybe you are one of the few who can get away with calling her that instead of Sue : )