Friday, September 3, 2010

mom's are a dad's best friend

So it's Friday around lunchtime and Eric is still in the hospital. I just got a call from the MomUnit that he may be released by 1pm if he just drinks a little more. I guess cell phones are allowed in hospitals since they now provide free wifi to guests.

Anywho, this is good news and the call couldn't have come at a better time as just before, I was slowly giving in to my temptation to makeover Evan with a barbed wire permanent marker tattoo around one of his biceps and adorn his face with pretty makeup. For now, I have staved THAT desire. I'm thinking the hot pink mohawk is still ON though along with the next step in making reservations for a permanent vacation for one of our cats at the ShoeBox Hotel.

Idle hands are the devil's workshop? Diabolical!

1 comment:

Lori Sue said...

Whoa.....I am ecstatic that your diabolical plan was foiled!