Tuesday, March 10, 2009

just so I know that you know

Writing posts in a blog is therapeutic. I say therapeutic because there have been many events in the past couple of weeks that have steered my innards in every emotional direction and a little keyboard therapy never hurt anyone. I enjoy the naked translation of turning my thoughts or feelings into words so my audience or followers can understand who I am. Doing this has helped me better understand who I am. I recognize I have a lot to say; I just can't say it. I always thinked I speaked english goodly but I'm constantly at a loss for words when I open my mouth, even if Sue in one way or another tells me to shut-up ten times a day. I am much more comfortable when I write and I'm truly appreciative of the compliments and encouragement to continue that I've received. Thank you from a guy who failed English his senior year in high school.

I am touching base since it's been over two weeks since my last post. Over the next couple days I will expound further about those events that have twisted my innards.

This therapy session is now out of time. Thanks for reading and see you next session.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is very therapeutic.I have been writing mine for 4 years. Although I do a lot of censoring now since everyone in my family reads it.

I dont know how this feels, you being Sue's dh and all(it sounds like a seedy affair or something, thou shall only have an online relationship with only ONE person in the family, rofl) ..but I do like reading your stuff.